Best Video Editors 2017
Windows 10 users can always find and experience many video editors over the Internet. However, it is very difficult to select the most suitable video editing software for Windows 10. That is why we wrote this article. To help you make a final decision, we list the top 5 Windows video editing programs that have been tested and tested to be effective for editing video with Windows 10.
#1. Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor is a new video editing tool fully compatible with Windows 10. It supports all kinds of videos, audio files and photos and with recording of the computer screen. It provides all the editing tools that users need to do a basic editing: crop, merge, split, cut, special effects: face off, mosaic, green screen, picture-in-picture, filters, overlays and all kinds of titles, Transitions and motion effects.
Why choose Filmora Video Editor:
Simple interface with all the editing tools displayed in the main window, users can view and use the tools with ease;It supports almost all known video formats, audio files and images. There are no incompatibility problems;Exclusive filters, overlays, motion graphics, titles, intro / credits. More effects are added on a regular basis;Export videos in multiple formats or directly optimize videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.Separate version for Windows PC and Mac, and is compatible with the most recent operating system
· Easy to learn and easy to use.
· It offers all the editing functions a beginner needs.
· The price is lower than that of professional software, but it allows you to create professional-looking videos.
· Sometimes it may not be as stable if you import multiple videos to edit.
· It does not have as many functions as professional software.
VirtualDub is an open source software program so it is ideal for use in Windows 10. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to use and will help you perform editing tasks like adding files, deleting files, trimming edges, Video and rotate videos. It is an all-in-one program capable of converting videos, apart from editing them. These are the main functions that you will enjoy if you choose to edit your videos with VirtualDub.
· This program offers the option of video capture so you do not have to import your files during editing.
· You can expand files using third-party video filters.
· It supports batch processing, which means it is possible to work multiple video files at the same time.
· Despite its intuitive interface, it can sometimes frustrate as it tends to deliver poor results.
· Beginners will have difficulty understanding how it works.
#3. Pinnacle VideoSpin
The design of this program points to an intuitive software that you can trust to edit your videos in a professional way. It offers simplicity for those who are starting with video editing and also for experienced. Some outstanding features of Pinnacle VideoSpin are to make photo presentations, delete unnecessary scenes from a video, 2D transitions, video effects and add audio or text overlays. You should not hesitate to choose Pinnacle VideoSpin as your favorite video editing program every time you have to meet these needs.
· This program supports many file formats, which indicates its high compatibility rate.
· The timeline makes editing easy, so you will not experience any difficulty.
· You will need to register before installing this program on your computer.
· You may have to buy Advanced Codec Packs in advance at a cost of $ 10 as it will have restrictions on certain formats.
· The fact that the program has not been updated since 2009 puts its suitability in doubt.
#4. Sony Vegas Movie Studio
This program has full support for Windows and is very worth considering when editing videos. It is the best option if you want to get awesome videos with a minimum of effort and resources. If you are passionate about editing videos, then Sony Vegas Movie Studio should be your choice and it will sell for $ 49.95. If you want to test your features before, a free trial version is available. Sony Vegas Movie Studio is an all-in-one solution for editing videos with its unique features including simple interface, video stabilization, text and effects in real time.
· It has support for unlimited input and output formats. You can enjoy guaranteed
· compatibility regardless of the format of your videos.
Many people can not afford it due to its high price, while the trial version has limited functionality.
#5. Windows Movie Maker
You'll be lucky to get a free version of Windows Movie Maker. No cost incurred, you may not be able to enjoy some of the basic features that you are looking for. But, that should not be discouraging because Windows Movie Maker has features to make you feel comfortable including basic editing tools to slow down and accelerate video, split, crop as well as add effects and transitions.
· You'll have unlimited options for editing your videos.
· Timeline makes editing easy.
· Increasing output options will improve compatibility.
· There is no video clipping option and is selectively available as part of the Windows operating system.